Lindt Chocolate Cafés and Shops Monthly Hamper Giveaway Promotion
|Promoter||Lindt & Sprüngli (Australia) PTY LTD PH: 02 8268 0075|
|Entry Restrictions||Open only to Australian residents aged 18 or over except directors, officers, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of the Promoter, or the agencies or companies associated with this competition.|
|Competition Period||09:00am (AEST) on 01/03/2017 to 11:00pm (AEST) on 28/02/2018.|
There is one element to this competition:
Monthly Prize Draw
To enter the Monthly Draw element of this competition, entrants must, during the Competition Period:
Monthly Prize Draw
Each month, entries will enter the online database via the web entry form hosted at www.lindt.com.au/sign-up-here. These entries are eligible to win the monthly draw only within the inclusive days of the month in which they entered the database i.e. If they completed the form on 3rd August, they are only eligible to win the August draw.
Three entries from the online database will be selected at random to win the three available Gift Hamper prizes.
The first Monthly Prize Draw will take place at 12 noon (AEST) on Friday 03/03/2017 at Head Mark, 9/1 Danks St, Waterloo NSW 2017.
Each subsequent monthly draw will take place at Head Mark, 9/1 Danks St, Waterloo NSW 2017 on the following dates:
Monthly Prize Draw
There are 3 x $80 Gift Hampers to be won each month.
Total Prize Pool Value
The total value of the prize pool equal 3 x $80 Gift Hampers awarded each month for 12 months, which equates to $2,880 inc GST in total.
Entrants will only be allowed a single valid entry into our online database, meaning they are only eligible to be drawn within the inclusive dates of the month in which they enter our online database.
Each winner of the monthly draw will be notified by the email address provided via the online entry form on the day of the draw, as listed above.
|Prize Claim Date & Time||Each winner must claim their prize within seven days of receiving the email notification from Lindt & Sprungli.|
|Unclaimed Prize Draw Details||If on the seventh day after the draw, a prize is unclaimed a redraw will take place and the unclaimed prizes will be awarded to a new valid entry selected in the same manner as the original draw.|
|Unclaimed Prize Winner Notification||Each winner of the unclaimed prizes will be notified by the email address provided via the online entry form on the day of the redraw.|
Terms and Conditions
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- All entries must be received during the Competition Period to be eligible.
- To be eligible to win one of three $80 Hampers given away each month, an entrant must complete the online form at www.lindt.com.au/sign-up-here and provide their email, name, post code and preferred store location.
- All entries received via this form are eligible to win the monthly draw within the inclusive dates of the month in which they entered the database i.e. If the entrant completes the form on 3rd August, they are only eligible to win the August draw.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database and not at the time of submission by the entrant.
- The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple email addresses or aliases may be disqualified. Consumers are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet. Automatically generated entries will not be accepted.
- You may only enter the competition a single time with a single valid email address, any duplicate entries will be ineligible to win a monthly prize draw.
- The draws will be conducted at the time, dates and location as stated in the Draw Details.
- The prizes are as stated in the Prize Details.
- The winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification details listed above.
- The winners consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- The Promoter may require winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and the prize will be re-awarded via the Unclaimed Prize Draw Details outlined above.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities if required.
- There will be a total of 36 Gift Hampers awarded over the course of this competition.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to prizes. Delivery of prizes is within Australia only.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities if required.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.